SCOPE OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
We provide the following professional services:-
1.1 Landed Properties
We provide valuation of all types of landed properties for the following purposes:-
- Sale, Purchase and Rental
- Securities Commission including negotiation with Government valuers
- Corporate restructuring, Company accounting and assets valuation
- Stamp duty
- Estate duty
- Real Property Gains Tax
- Assessment including objection and negotiation with the local authorities and appeal to the High Court
- Compulsory land acquisition including attending Enquiries, negotiations and appeal and appearance in High Court
- Litigation and civil suits
Our valuers also act as expert witnesses in civil suits
- Project Feasibility/Cash Flow Projections
- Reserve Price for public auction
Our Company also carries out revaluation/valuation update and annual review/check valuation. Annual review/check valuation refers to an appropriate estimate of value where no inspection or only a cursory external viewing is carried out
1.2 Plant and Machinery
Our Company also provides valuation of plant and machinery for various purposes including loan and mortgages, receivership / insolvency, company accounting, capital issues etc.
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
The Company provides property management services including:-
- Planning and advising on the maximisation of income and the minimising of costs.
- Engaging in-house maintenance staff.
- Supervision of external contractors and equipment operators.
- Advice on rental rates and tenant mix.
- Administering lease agreements and collection of rents and service charges.
- Draw up maintenance schedules and organise preventive maintenance routines.
- Arrange and supervise repair and renovation works.
- Preparation of inspection and maintenance reports to clients.
- Advice on fire insurance cover.
- Advice on assessment and negotiation with the local authority.
- Advice on the proper function and upkeep of the building.
- MARKET SURVEY AND FEASIBILITY STUDIES
Our Company also does market surveys and feasibility studies relating to the supply and demand and economic viability of the proposed development. We provide market and financial feasibility studies of all types of landed properties for the following reasons:
- Market study for bridging loans in accordance with recent Bank Negara Guidelines including projected break-even for the project.
- Provide owner / developer with market research and information on existing and projected demand and supply and prices and rents for different property sectors for different localities.
- Advise owner / developer on the best development concept and development mix and market feasibility.
- Advise owner / developer on projected development cost, financing requirements and financial feasibility.
- PRIVATE AND PUBLIC AUCTION AND TENDER
Auction of all types of landed property.
- ESTATE AGENCY AND INVESTMENT
Each of the VPC offices have an Estate Agency and Investment Department.
Estate Agency Division and Investment Department
Under the Estate Agency Division, we provide the following services:-
- Acting as Agent for the sale and rental of properties listed by our Company
- Acting as Agent retained by our corporate clients to source specific properties
- Advise our clients on the selling price and the criteria on the type pf property investment to purchase
- For selected properties, advise on the marketing strategy, selling prices, quality of the investment, etc.
- CONDUCT PRIVATE TENDER OF LANDED PROPERTY