||(603) 2148 8968
||(607) 2141 2933
|Years with VPC
||Managing Director of VPC Alliance (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
And Director of VPC Alliance (KL) Sdn. Bhd.
James has 37 years of working experience including 5 years experience in the Singapore property market and 33 years in the Malaysian property market. Together with Tan Beng Sooi, he is a co-founder of Vigers in Malaysia. He is currently the resident director managing the KL office.
Academic and professional qualifications
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur
- Certificate in Marketing and Distribution Management, Malaysian Institute of Management (MIM)
- Fellow Member of the Institution of Surveyors Malaysia.
- Registered Valuer with the Board of Valuers, Appraisals and Estate Agents Malaysia (Registration No. 217)
- Registered Estate Agent with the Board of Valuers, Appraisals and Estate Agents Malaysia (Registration No. 30)
- President of the Association of Valuers & Property Consultants in Private Practice Malaysia (PEPS) (2006/2010)
|2004 to date
||Managing Director of VPC Alliance (KL) Sdn. Bhd. and
VPC Realtors (KL) Sdn. Bhd.
||Director Vigers (KL) Sdn Bhd.
||Principal of Wong Property Consultants.
||Branch Manager/Associate Director with the Petaling Jaya Office of CH Williams, Talhar & Wong Bhd.
||Assistant to the Director/Valuer with CH Williams,
Talhar & Wong Sdn Bhd.
||Valuation Officer in Property Tax Division, Inland Revenue Department. Singapore
- President, Rotary Club of Shah Alam 1995/1996
- Ex-Trustee, Alzheimer’s Disease Foundation Malaysia
- Vice President Phoenix Welfare Foundation
- Regional Secretary : VPC Asia Pacific Ltd 2004 – current
- Member of RICS